Sunday, July 5, 2015

return of the m...blogger!

I am a bad blogger. I have started three blogs out of which this particular one is the only one that has actually survived.

And today is the day when this blog went through yet another name change. Yes, I have changed my mind on what this blog is about three times already.

Let me briefly explain why. And it is not because I am a woman.

The blog's origin is explained in another post, so I won't repeat it here, but the reason for this third name change lies in wanting to expand this blog to include all my recent travels. I want to share my photos and maybe provide for some information on the places I visit.

Sure I could share my photos on Instagram and Facebook, but honestly - I prefer to share only a few glimpses here and there. Like snapshots of moments. A blog offers a chance to go more in depth into the experiences as a tourist, and it is fun to read the posts afterwards - 'cause, let's face it, even if you have the time of your life, you forget.

Now, I have traveled some all around in the past 20 years, but since information gets outdated real fast, I figured it would not make sense to include anything before 2010. Since Shanghai, I have only visited Greece that same year, so I will make a short post about Crete. Just to get into that holiday feeling!

But, because it is fun to look at old photos, I will include some snapshots of different places I have visited just to get this blog going again.

Leave a comment if you wish on any of the posts and share your travel experiences! The best way to educate yourself on what it is to be a human is to travel!

Athens.

Barcelona.
Berlin.

Bruges.

Warsaw.

Warsaw.

Salt Lake City.

Lake Tahoe.

San Francisco.

Copenhagen.

Howth.

Gdansk.




No comments:

Post a Comment